Blogging About....

12.14.2010

2010 ScrapGirls Holiday Cookie Card Exchange

Every year, Brandie Valenzuela at ScrapGirls hosts a virtual cookie card exchange. Simply create a 4x6 recipe card featuring a holiday cookie and in return, you get lots and lots of beautiful recipe cards and new holiday recipes from other members who have joined the swap.

I remember the first time I joined the exchange a few years back so it was fun to participate again. Everyone has made such lovely cards and my sweet tooth is aching to sink into a lot of these recipes. Check out the gallery at ScrapGirls to see the cards submitted this year.

Here's the card I submited:
"Sugar Cookie Trees"|Supply List + Links below
I got the recipe from www.pillsbury.com and I can't wait to make these with the girls for Santa on Christmas Eve. It's sweet and easy and for the baking challenged like myself, it's necessary to have a sweet & easy recipe to follow.

And that's pretty much it. Soon I'll be posting an update on my December Daily album in progress. Also hope to share a few more layouts soon too.

Until next time...

"Sugar Cookie Trees" Supply List
Recipe + photo found at www.pillsbury.com
Basic: White Paper Mini by Angie Briggs
December Days Collection by Amanda McGee
Lettering Delights Modern Print Font by Lettering Delights
Lettering Delights Scratchy Pen Font by Lettering Delights
ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Clarify 11301 Mini by Heidi Dillon
Available Commercial Use products:
Lettering Delights Modern Print Font by Lettering Delights
Lettering Delights Scratchy Pen Font by Lettering Delights
ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Clarify 11301 Mini by Heidi Dillon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hello!